Want to access Microsoft office applications from virtually anywhere around the world? Today we are here to show you just how you can do the same. Gone are the days when you needed to keep multiple backups of the same important document in order to make sure that you don’t lose it or accidentally delete it off your computer.
Microsoft has permanently brought out a game changer in the community through its Office 365 software. It is the MS Office services compiled into a small yet effective cloud-based subscription that allows users to access files from any of their devices with an active internet connection. This includes devices like your smartphones and laptops which work on the go and also devices like desktops that are going to stay in one place.
This makes working very easy for everyone as it is a great way of keeping your documents safe as well as easily accessible from any device to which you are logged in. Office 365 is a boon for people who forget to create backups of important documents as through this software you will never have to worry about that again. Each and every document created through the Office 365 suit is uploaded to the OneDrive cloud and is easily accessible to any of your devices to which you have logged in. For students also Office 365 is a great help as you don’t have to worry about forgetting to bring your assignments and notes with you.
About Office 365
Ms. Office is one of the oldest as well as one of the most popular programs that everyone with basic computer knowledge knows about. It is the pinnacle of document creation as well as management. The office has always been the same and includes the basic management tools like – Docs, Excel as well as PowerPoint and outlook. Quite recently new tools like OneNote, Publisher and Access have been added as the technological needs have increased. Office 365 has various plans for both Home and Business requirements. Students get a great discount on their lifetime purchase of Office 365 too.
Features of Office 365
You might be wondering why you should get office 365? Well, here are the reason why you should at least give it a try –
- All your documents are stored online and easily accessible anywhere.
- Create and edit documents on the go.
- Don’t worry about losing and accidentally deleting files.
- Get 1TB of OneDrive storage free with your Office 365 plans.
- Works on every device imaginable with free monthly upgrades.
Create and Login: Office 365
If you are tempted to try out the services of office 365 simply follow the given steps –
- Firstly, open up your browser and visit this link – https://goo.gl/Kggu6n
- Now select your type of plan from business or home ( select home if you are a student )
- Select a plan according to your budget
- You have an option to try the services for free for some time.
- If you wish to buy directly simply click on the buy now.